Tired of people thinking I want their opinions

Kaylee • 18yrs old 👱🏽‍♀️Taken 11.5.14 engaged 💍 Tattoo Artist 💉 TTC 👶🏼🤰🏼

Went to Dr. for a pregnancy test I wanted to do a blood test because I’ve been really nauseous and have a late period but urnine tests are negative and he says “it’s going to come back negative anyways just keep taking the urine tests” I didn’t come in here for you to tell me that I called ahead of time saying I wanted it done but they did a urine test and said I didn’t need a blood test then he says what are you like 18 you must be worried you are pregnant huh and I said no my fiancé and I have been trying we’ve been together going on 4 years and at getting married next year and he says you don’t want a baby anyways they are a lot of work and expensive... everyone talks to me like I don’t understand what come with a child I know it isn’t all rainbows and butterflies I know the financial part of it and I know sickness tiredness poop pee puke crying staying up all night is to come with it also but I wouldn’t be teyimg if I wasn’t ready and I don’t need people to tell me I’m not ready..

Sorry for ranting I just hate when people think they know what I need in life more than I do.