I had irregular contractions all day, they were uncomfortable when I went to bed on 1/28/18 at 10:30...

Ka

I had irregular contractions all day, they were uncomfortable when I went to bed on 1/28/18 at 10:30pm, but at 1:16am I had one so painful I woke up in tears. By 1:45am contractions were every 3-4 minutes, so hubby and I headed to the hospital up the road. I was admitted at 2:30am at 2cm and painful terrible back contractions. I asked for an epidural, but had to wait for them to come out of a C section. I was checked again at 3:48am at 3cm. The lady came in for my epidural but my contractions were intense, I could hardly acknowledge her. I sit with my back to the edge of the bed, awaiting the epidural when.... contractions started, I started crying I was in so much pain, my water burst, and I made eye contact with the nurse in front of me and said I need to push NOW! 

They rolled me over and my daughters head popped up. One RN yelled to the other “I thought you said she was 3cm! Go get the doc,” as she was putting on gloves, I gave a second involuntary push and my daughter plopped on the bed right between my legs at 4:21am. In 33 minutes I went from 3cm to baby born! It was scary and amazing! This is baby number 4, pregnancy number 3, (I have a step son), and we are so blessed!! 

Ayden 8.23.12

Leon 2.3.15-5.14.15 R.I.P. <3

Oliver 7.14.16

Karoline 1.29.18