BLISOVI BIRTH CONTROL 💁🏻‍♀️

Veronika G • mommy of 1 princess TTC baby #2 praying for the best and leaving it to god!

So because of my irregular cycles I went to my doctor for more help to help regulate my cycle so I can get more of the idea of when i ovulate.

Now y’all are going to say that’s crazy but with my first pregnancy I did not have my period,but it is possible to ovulate without having a period I did a lot of research as well as talking to my doctor and she did say it’s very possible!

So to cut to the chase she gave me the Blisovi birth control pills to bring my period down to help me get pregnant faster I was worried about pcos so we got blood work/pelvic ultrasounds/regular tummy ultrasounds/pap just to check things downtown and they found nothing.

I’m super hopeful at times I want to stress about it but I no it won’t help it just gets frustrating the first time I conceived it took me 2 months this time around for a couple months now. So all I can do now is give it to god and stay hopeful 🤞🏻🤞🏻🙏 god bless all TTC baby dust to us all ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨