Baby not sleeping in his bed

Simone

Hi Ladies,

This is my first post. My son was born nov 20 and he’s 10 weeks. When he first came home, he was a great sleeper but I would wake him up to feed which I said I would never do again bc my daughter didn’t sleep through the night until 2 1/2 yrs lol. It was really rough at first with gas pain and waking every hour screaming but about week 5 he started sleeping much better and about 5-6 stretches at night. He’s a big boy, now over 14lbs so the dr gave us the ok to not wake.

For the past two weeks he will not let me put him down in his bassinet that sits right next to our bed. He just screams and screams. I’ll give him a paci, tell him I’m there for him, rock but nothing works except laying in the bed with him nursing on me. Same during the day. I try to put him down awake but sleepy it worked before but not this past week to two weeks. Like today he didn’t sleep all day besides little small 5 min naps here and there and would immediately wake after realizing he was put down. Any suggestions?