Trying to adopt my cousins son. *2nd Update!*

Luna

Okay so I have a cousin, let's call him Cuz. His girlfriend recently had a baby. His name is Nova. He is 3 and a half months old. Cuz and his gf don't take care of him very well. We all know what SIDS is, right? (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) Well, he told me last night that he wishes that would happen to Nova. They've been living with us for almost a week and I've taken care of Nova the whole time. Hell, I'm feeding him as I'm typing this. I'm trying to convince them to let me adopt him since they don't take care of him & they don't seem like they want him. I love him so much. I feel like he's my own. Cuz is 20 & his girlfriend is 22. I'm 18 and I still take better care of him than they ever have. They treat him like a burden. Not a baby. He deserves better. do you have any advice as to how I can convince them to let me adopt him? He would really be better off with me. I'll attatch a few pictures. *Update* so a few nights ago his mom started yelling at him saying "shut the fuck up and go the fuck to sleep" when he started crying in the middle of the night. Also, some good news!! They agreed to give my grandma temporary guardianship!! She's going to see of she can make me a co-guardian. *2nd update* They said yes!! My grandma and my mother and I are getting guardianship of Nova!!!! I've never been happier in my life. 😍 We're going to get the forms for them to sign asap!! 😄