Cannabis @ 1 year ! 🌲🌲🌲

Lexis β€’ Capricorn '95 β™‘ #stonermom of 3 crazy kiddos β™‘ Cali β™‘ Taken by my Libra '91 β™‘

As a person who started medicating with cannabis a year ago, I've noticed a lot of changes in my body and the way I looked! I couldn't believe it, I started smoking flower in October 2016, by the end of July I started to notice that I was losing weight ?? My eating habits have always been the same, I weighed around 220 in June, by the end of September, I had already dropped 30 pounds, without doing ANY exercise. I haven't weighed myself recently, but I'll update it later, I guess smoking sativa strains everyday boosts your metabolism ! Not a bad deal ! If you're inspired by story please be aware: do your research, find a strain you want to try, leafly.com will be your best friend, and when you do actually get high, embrace it, don't be scared, sit in a quiet corner and embrace that your body and mind will be elevated , and it'll just give you a better experience. πŸ€‘ jumping into that industry is scary at first but then you'll soon realize you're just dealing with super chill stoners all the time πŸ˜‚