First ultrasound

Cheyenne • Momma of two angel babies 2/1/18 👼🏻 2/3/19 & a sweet girl 12/15/19 👶🏼

Sorry to disappoint, but I don’t have any pictures 😞 yesterday I went in for my first ultrasound, and according to my lmp I was just over 10weeks along. Well, my OB does the abdominal but couldn’t see much so had the ultrasound tech come in and do a vaginal one. They said I was measuring at just past 5 weeks. So he had me get my blood drawn to check hCG levels and I’m going back tomorrow to do it again and be sure that the levels are going up. Has this happened to anyone else? My OB is worried about a potential miscarriage and put that as the reasoning for the labs. Just looking for similar stories or anything that y’all have experienced and don’t mind sharing

Update: I did 2 hCG tests, one Tuesday and another Thursday. My husband called the OB office while I was at work Thursday afternoon to get the results and the OB was in an appointment so they had to call back. My husband showed up where I work and spoke to the GM, who then came and got me. As soon as I saw my husband’s face I knew we’d lost our precious angel. I met with the OB today and I will be going in for a D&C; on Monday morning.