What would you do?

Katie

What would you do? These have been my contractions all morning since 12am ish. Ive been getting them for 3 days now, but it’s always over night like this mainly. Feeling some pressure with the contractions. I went in and saw the dr yesterday because I had some brown blood come out, and all they wanted to do was an internal exam so I denied it. (The dr I spoke too the night before told me they could check my cervix by ultrasound and didn’t need to have anything internally, but I get there and this male dr felt different so I left with no answers) let me add that I’m 33 weeks & 6 days, high risk for premature. This is baby number 7 for me. Baby is also in the transverse lie as well and has been since 28 weeks 😩 I don’t want to go in and have them mess with my cervix, but can’t decide if I should go in or not because I’m not sure they can tell me if anything is going on without checking my cervix. I’ve had issues in the past of them checking and it putting me into full blown labor and I don’t want that to happen, but I’m beginning to think labor is starting since I’m having the contractions for 3 days now. 😩😞 When I lay down they seem worse, so I keep getting up. Please tell me what you would do! Thank you!