I need to calm the f*** down

Ji

Ok so, this is the story (a maybe tmi story lol):

I tried having penetration sex (with condom) for the first time on January 11. Literally tried because as I wasn't very wet, and honestly the guy seemed like he didn't know how to do the job properly (smh), so it didn't enter and I gave up because like, boy, I might be new with this but I'm not wasting time and having pain when you don't know where your junk is supposed to go. So, instead, we chose masturbating each other (condom still on, of course! I ain't touching a bare dick I don't know where it has been 😂) and dick riding (still no penetration, just ridding it with my vag lips). At some point, we were lying beside each other and I saw the condom had come off (fucking bois with their dick complexes, buying bigger condoms), so he put on another one (actually, I did it) and kept riding.

He came while I was giving him a handjob, he took off the condom and proceeded to keep touching me. Nah, I didn't have an O, and had to tell him we should give up on that too bc I was starting to feel very irritated.

Fast foward a couple days and then I realized: was I sure he didn't had his hand 100% sperm free after he took off his condom.

Now, I know it is HIGHLY unlikely, but not impossible, and that very little percentage is scaring the fuck out of me. Especially when sperm can libe inside a woman's body for up to 5 days, and according to this app, it was during my fertile window. And all it takes is one sperm swimming in vaginal fluids, strong enough to go the fallopian tubes to fertilize the egg.

And I knew the plan B wasn't even worthy, to go through such an hormonal mess because of fear of some microscopic swirly hypothetical boi.

My period is late by one or two days, but it always come earlier/later in a window of seven days, so I should not worry, but honestly I've always been worried if my period was late even as a virgin.

So, I think that's it. This is what goes on your mind when you suffer from anxiety ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, guess that what I'm trying to say is that I need some reassurance to help me calm down, so my period isn't even more late. My friends already did but it's not enough 😂

Thanks, babes ✨