baby’s father pressuring me into abortion. please help.

Jenn

i’m gonna try to make this as short as possible, please bear with me.

this is my 5th pregnancy. i share a 7 year old child with my ex-husband (we divorced over 4 years ago.) I was in a long term relationship with another man and we broke up about 9 months ago.

Through my depression from the breakup, I sought comfort from my ex-husband who was also going through a breakup.

We’ve continued to be intimate all of these 9 months. Now, I find myself pregnant.

I’ve had 5 pregnancies, all by my ex-husband. I had 2 abortions that I was talked into by my mom and him. One before our daughter and one after our daughter. One was a miscarriage and now this one. All of which he’s never wanted.

I am fully aware that we’re not in any condition to have a second child. I’m still entry-level in my career and don’t know about the prospects after the baby is born. But I really want this baby.

The cons definitely outweigh the pros: I’m not exactly financially stable, I have a lot of student and credit card debt that I haven’t been able to dig myself out of... having a second baby would make me go backwards. I know that.

Yet, I want this baby. I wish it wasn’t his, but I want this baby. He’s been screaming at me for the last two weeks: “you’re gonna be alone” “you’re gonna have no money, no support”

He knows how much having a csection with my daughter hurt me and he says “you gonna have another csection, not be able to walk, who’s gonna take care of you”

I know he’s saying these things to convince me to abort. And it’s starting to work. Because honestly, I am scared to death of going through this alone.

But the fact remains: I want this baby.

What should I do?