Spiritually connected? (Not a religious post)

No

I am a psychic intuitive. I’ve always felt a connection to certain people. Either an attraction, friendship or bond; the pull is unavoidable. Then there are those people that I am unable to connect with and almost instantly I am repulsed by them. I will know simply by looking at the person if they are a true person to their values and morals, or if they have something to hide or have done wrong in their life.

Another recent discovery is a psychic connection I am able to have with a complete stranger. Most of the time I’ll test my skills by telling the person immediately after meeting them a date of significance. More than half the time it is their birthday or anniversary! I find it remarkable that this gift has been given to me, especially when I feel I do not deserve such a blessing.

After 9 years of ttc myself, I now wonder if I am able to predict other people’s pregnancies. Almost every woman I have encountered has become pregnant shortly afterwards, yet I struggle to conceive. I’m not saying this is full proof but simply a test for myself.

I’d like to now test this out with the community here. If you would like to help me hone in on my skills, then I would like to first thank you for being open minded enough. Second, I’d like to simply say that I have been known to be wrong on predictions. Usually, if I am wrong on something I actually am pulling energy from someone close to you. So to counter act that, I ask that you meditate for a few minutes to clear your mind so that way I am not getting energy interference.

To participate in my experiment please follow these instructions:

1. Meditate for a clear, peaceful mind

2. Immediately take a relaxed, full face photo of yourself with both eyes open. Do not smile, squint your eyes or make any unnatural facial poses or use any filters of any kind.

3. Reply with only your photo. Leave absolutely no information on your post. However, a positive note is always appreciated!

I will be reading/predicting only 10 people for now. Remember this is only to test my skills. If I find that I am right in my readings/predictions I am willing to open up more for other people but I will make a new post for that.

Thanks again and goddess blessings upon you!