We didn’t do it but...

So i’m gonna tell y’all the full story.

My boyfriend came over on January 14 and things got heated. I let him but his thing on my vagina lips blah blah blah. He didn’t cum but he probably pre cummed especially considering boys don’t notice when they do that. I was on day 2 of my period.(kinda nasty right, well we were horny so 🤷🏽‍♀️) but after that i went into the bathroom and douched with some water just in case( it was a bloody mess) also im a virgin and so is he but the next day i start joking around like what if i’m pregnant and telling him i threw up.(ya know just kidding and i told him that ) but then i got think what if i am ?????? so i go and look up signs and symptoms and stuff and then that week i start getting a little dizzy and my stomach hurts and i’m getting headaches and all kinds of stuff. ( i feel like if i would have never looked them up i wouldn’t be feeling this way) now go to the next week i feel great perfectly fin no kind of symptoms what so ever so i’m like lololo i’m definitely not pregnant nice try body now go to the next week my stomach feels queasy. my boobs don’t hurt in anyway and i don’t pee a lot and i haven’t thrown up at all(those are like the universal signs) so now i don’t know what to think am i tripping or am i good ????

Vote below to see results!