Anxiety meds while pregnant?

Hi there. I have been struggling with anxiety and panic for years. I take a low dose of cymbalta daily and due to such high anxiety and frequent panic attacks, have been taking klonopin 0.5mg during the week days when needing to drive to work (driving has been my trigger since I was young due to a car accident). Anyway, since my husband and I have been ttc for almost two years, I started to think I should have a real plan to deal with my anxiety since I rely on the klonopin and have heard it's not healthy to take during pregnancy as it could cause problems with the baby. I met with a psychiatrist and she prescribed me Haldol as a substitute for klonopin as she said in a low dose, 0.5mg it should be much safer than klonopin. however, I have been researching haldol and everything I read about the med is negative and there can be intense side effects for me. i havent started it and im just scared and dont know what to do. i almost feel like i should stop trying to get pregnant since I will not have relief for my anxiety and don't want to take haldol as it's such a scary drug. anyone have experience with anxiety meds during pregnancy?