Finally happy

Callie • First time mom to be with a baby boy 👶🏽💙

I just need to brag about my boyfriend real quick. He is the best man I’ve ever been with. We were only together about 4 months when I got pregnant. I know it was dumb of me to not use any kind of protection because I didn’t really know him but if something had happened I’d only have myself to blame. Anyways , when I told him he was so excited and he asked me right away what we needed to do to get in to a doctor. This baby is our first baby not just with each other but over all. He told me from the get go that hes looking for a relationship for a long time and long term not someone that’s going to play games and I didn’t believe him right away of course but he proved me so very wrong. He’s been to every appointment and asks me day and night how I’m feeling and if the baby had moved at all and how it felt. He’s almost punched my step dad for saying he didn’t care about me or my baby which we moved out the next day. Im so glad I have someone who I can trust and I know will always have mine and our sons back no matter what.

A couple of minutes ago he just came and laid up on me and told me thank you for carrying his son and for always doing what’s best for our son and being there for

him when he needs it most. I couldn’t stop crying. I don’t know what I did to deserve him but I’m sure glad we found each other. More than he’ll ever know. I can’t wait to see go with our son in 3 short months. 💙