So I like this guy but...

Tatiana

Okay so I’m in high school (middle of 9th grade) and I started having this crush on this guy. He’s funny and tall and speaks Spanish, which is everything I basically like in a guy. He makes my day and I can’t stop talking about him to my sister. He’d play around with me too, like put his arm around me, hold my hand, and say nice things like my eyes and my dimples are pretty. We started texting too, though it was kinda dry. Anyway, it’s been a while and my best friend has been telling me about him being really touchy and friendly with her. I mean, i trust her but people talk about her always being a hoe. Now, I’m not gonna talk bad about her because she’s my best friend, but she kind of always is really flirty with guys and dates a lot of guys. Oh, and she has a boyfriend too. So today she was wearing leggings and a t shirt, so it showed all her curves (and she’s thick). And apparently she was hanging out with a lot of guys and he just happened to be one of them. And she swears that he doesn’t like her or anything, that he was just “high”. I don’t even know what to believe anymore, but somehow I knew this was going to happen. Because every time I walk with her and we see him, he always goes to her and jokes around. Idk, I just felt like sharing this with you guys, I haven’t even told anyone else yet...