Need advice I dont trust boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been on and off for 4 and a half years and we have major trust issues mostly me with him. I feel like I always have to be checking his phone because I constantly catch him talking to females on Snapchat or adding them on Facebook. some I have caught them talking inappropriately and some he claims to be "just friends" . I always make him delete girls I know he shouldn't be talking to and next thing I know he's back at it with some new girls he claims are "old friends" and they "hardly talk". I don't trust him and he acts like I'm being crazy and flipping out over nothing. I flip out because I've caught him doing bad shit behind my back on his phone with females BEFORE so any conversation he has with one I freak the fuck out. IDK what to do and I just recently caught him again talking to 5 different girls on Snapchat and one I saw the message to her he was like "I just love when you ignore me when I compliment you" but the rest of the messages were deleted. And he again claims they are all just friends. I'm almost 4 months pregnant with his child I'm tired of going through this stress with him I honestly don't want to keep giving him chances and want to break it off. I need advice. should I leave him or am I acting irrationally?