Sexually Assaulted?

Okay so I’m not dating this guy anymore but I really do hate him. I’m in grade 12, we’ve been broken up for a couple of months. Anyway whenever my friends talk about him I always get really upset and they never understand why and think I am just a bitch cause I’m too embarrassed to tell them because I think he sexually assaulted me a couple different times but I dont know if it’s even classified as this. So one time, we were really drunk and he pinned my hands behind my back and put his hands in my pants and I kept shaking my head and saying no but he told me I was fine and I wanted it. Another time he was going down on me and his parents were upstairs and I heard them say something funny so I laughed and he slapped me across my face and told me to shut up. Then at the beginning of our relationship which lasted about 6 months, he took my bra off which I was fine with but when we were done and I was leaving I told him next time I don’t want my bra taken off because I didn’t feel comfortable. He pinned me against the wall by choking me and yanked my shirt and bra off and said “I am going to see these again”. Then another time I wasn’t in the mood to do anything sexual so I started walking away cause he was getting mad and he grabbed my arm and threw me into the couch. And the last time I can think of I didn’t wanna do anything so he literally pushed me on the ground, so I was on my stomach then he sat on top of me on his stomach and he wouldn’t let me get up for like 15 minutes even when I kept telling him to get off and trying to get up. I almost started to cry. Any advice??