Build up of frustration

MaKayla.

I’m 27 y/o, had my first miscarriage last July at 7 wks with no symptoms. Had a D&C; in August that completely crushed me. My husband and I have been married for almost 2 yrs and are eager to have a family of our own. I haven’t had a period since I got pregnant.

I just had surgery again this week do to scar tissue in my uterus from the D&C; and to check my tubes. Overall the surgery was successful and I now have a uterine balloon for 14 days...yes 14 days. Lord help me!

I was also informed that I have PCOS and have been started on metformin. On top of that I am taking 2 BC pills a day for healing and doxycycline. The doxycycline has been the biggest pain (literally) and now has caused me to have acute gastritis. So on top of everything I’m taking I’m now being prescribed an antacid and zofran to get me through.

I’m not asking for a pitty party, I’m just looking for strength and light at the end of the tunnel since I feel so defeated at the moment. I try to stay optimistic and pray that better things are to come.