Should I test? Advice? Help?

Whitney

I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks last month. I quit bleeding on January 13, had EWCM on January 29, and had cramping feeling on mostly my left side from the 29th until three days ago. I go back to see my midwife on Wednesday to induce a period and start Clomid since I can go months without a period due to my PCOS. I should've started a period on Thursday, but I know sometimes it doesn't happen that way and it could still be coming. I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms until almost 6 weeks, and I don't have any now either, but I also am having zero signs of an incoming period. It is probably me just being too hopeful, but I'm wondering I should test or just wait until Wednesday when my midwife tests me. If I got a positive test I would move my appointment to Monday because my midwife thinks if she intervenes as soon as I found out that she can put me on progesterone and monitoring to help me stay pregnant. We tried for 19 months the first time, and I had a chemical pregnancy two years ago too so I'm incredibly nervous that it'll take that long again for a BFP. I guess I just want any advice, hopeful comments, honest comments, anything. I have so many cysts on my ovaries and a huge cyst on my cervix that I'm just worried.

Vote below to see results!