explain these dreams?!?...

so i feel like i have THE weirdest dreams, but I don’t know if they mean something or nothing at all lol.

dream#1 : so like last week i had a dream that i made out with this boy. let’s call him j. so j and i are good friends and we flirt here and there but it’s nothing serious. well in the dream he makes out with me and it was the most dry kiss ever, but then we try it again and we like it, even though he was kissing me to ruin my life in the dream😂i know it’s weird but yeahhh. what could this dream mean?

dream#2: so recently some of my friends and i have been feeling like our close friend has been prioritizing her boyfriend, and not really reciprocating the friendship. in this dream i had last night , our whole friend group was hanging out and she invited her boyfriend, and hung out with him the whooooollleee time! i ended up getting really mad at her but didn’t go off on her, i just left , and my other friends did the same. her bf and her made themselves the victims and called us horrible friends and what not. what could this dream mean??