I just feel like shit all the time now.

Keighley

So about 3 months ago I went through a rough break up with my first actual bf. Well, at first I was fine I was happy but now he just keeps crossing my mind and I just miss being in a relationship. I'm in a play and my character is a strong independent woman who is defending her sisters and herself from being forced into a marriage and she is a strong believer that she doesn't need a man. Basically the whole play is about love. Everything around me seems to be about love lately.... Anyways in the play I have to do a couple dances with one of my best friends but I just feel SO FAT and BIG he can't hardly do any of the lifts with me at all. I mean neither of us are actual dancers so it's not his fault. I had to evacuate from hurricane Harvey and when I did I gained about 10 pounds and havent been able to get them off again since then. We had a competition yesterday for our play and they took a picture afterwards and I look so freaking huge next to everyone else. Ugh I just dont know what to do. I want to lose weight but at this point I think I'll still feel like shit about myself.