I’m so excited 😩❤️

Gabrielle • Mommy to a prince and 2 princesses ❤️ JAM🫶🏾 ❤️ Ali, Mala’ikah, & June Mommy

On February 11th 2018 I found out I was pregnant ...before we knew we were pregnant we knew we were pregnant if you understand what I mean😏 from the 6th of February we were at it like wild rabbits every single day lol we had the time to 🤷🏾‍♀️🤣 as the days went by my cramps were different and I also noticed lil things here and there I know they say it’s a wives tale about if a kid hugs you your pregnant but this lil girl wanted me to pick her up...she looked me in my eyes and smiled💜 I instantly started thinking “am I pregnant?” Cuzz she kept coming back to the table we were at to play but anyways I realize my boobs had gotten bigger and I was really late for my period I went out took this test and cried handing it to my boyfriend (he took the pic btw) we hugged it out and later started thinking on names he tells me he’s so excited and how he’s ready for a daughter just Incase 🤣🤣🤣 he don’t even know but I hope it’s a boy I rather announce with you guys than tell the world lol congratulations to us 💚