mom groups be like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

AMR โ€ข on a weight gaining and yoga journey... one day we will be a family of four ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ

my BFF just text this to me, no idea who wrote it but I had to share.

Mom A: โ€œMy house is on fire and my child is inside screaming. What do I do?!โ€

Mom B: โ€œTry changing his diet. We cut out everything except kale and itโ€™s done wonders for our kids.โ€

Mom C: โ€œEssential oils. Unrelated: I sell them.โ€

Mom D: โ€œHeโ€™s fine. Helicopter moms ugh. I didnโ€™t even use a car seat when I was a kid and Iโ€™m fine! ๐Ÿ™„โ€

Mom E: โ€œHeโ€™s NOT FINE. My friendโ€™s sisterโ€™s 2nd cousin had this happen and it was cancer. Google it!โ€

Mom F: โ€œIโ€™m a realtor and Iโ€™d love to help you find a new home!โ€

Mom G: โ€œSAVE YOUR CHILD WHY ARE YOU ASKING STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET?!โ€

Mom H: โ€œRude ^^ Have you tried separating the child from the fire?

Mom I: "Squirt some breastmilk on your child. Breastmilk cures everything"

Mom J: "Since there's so many ppl commenting here, can you tell me if this preg test is positive?! I'm only 2 days post ovulation but my boobs are sore and I'm nauseous"

Mom K: "I think thereโ€™s more to the story that you arenโ€™t telling us. Please tell us your story from when you were born till now so we can evaluate your life and show you where you went wrongโ€

Mom L: โ€œhas he had his fire vaccinations yet? That will herd immunity protect him from the flames.โ€

Mom M: โ€œ^^I wish death upon you!^^ How dare you believe in science and expose your child to heavy metals, autism, and ignorance by suggesting fire vaccinations!! Have you not seen Vaxxed?โ€Mom H is my favorite. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚