Pregnant?

About 1.5 weeks ago I had some light spotting, assumed it was implantation bleeding (which I think it was). About a week ago I took a pregnancy test and it had a faint positive. Took another one the next day and had a stronger positive. 2 days later I went to the doctor and they did a urine test. The result was negative. So I took 2 more tests at home (different brands) and both were positive again. I had another urine test at the doctor yesterday, and the results were negative again! So I took another test yesterday evening at home and again positive! So overall I have had 5 positive at home pregnancy tests, of which the positives got stronger and stronger. But the doctor lab urine tests both came back negative. Now today I have had some light spotting (bright pinky/red only when wiping and then later was much less and was brownish). And slight cramping, but I have had this cramping for the past 1-1.5 weeks or so, which I also had in my first pregnancy with me daughter who is now almost 2.

Was I even pregnant? Could I still be pregnant? Does this sound like a chemical pregnancy? Has anyone else experienced something similar?! Thanks in advance!