I need some help/advice ladies (and gents, i know there's some guys on here)

Espe • 08.15.17😍🔐🌎👑✨ | trying to figure life out | 22 | loving life |

So my last period was in September and I was traveling with my nana and her bf and their kids to New Mexico and Oklahoma City and I think the reason I didn't get it then it's because I was super excited and nervous because I've never traveled before and all through out the trip (and a couple months before that) I was always feeling nauseous and crappy... and during the trip it just got so much worse and when I came back home it was still bad but it's gone away now....

It's February and I still haven't had aunt Flo visit yet.... I went to the doctors and they did 3-4 pregnancy tests (all came back negative) tested for thyroid and some other things.. I've been going through a lot lately, I just lost my dad (he's been deported to Mexico) my mom kicked me out of the house so I'm staying somewhere else and I've just gotten back with my boyfriend

and we've only just started having sex. There's a small possiblity of me being pregnant but I don't think I am... I get really hot sometimes, could it be menopause? I'm only 18, almost 19.... And I've been thinking about getting on birth control... like I said I'm only 18(almost 19) I don't think I'm ready for a kid, my bf is 22 and we've only been together for a little while... I don't know what to do.. I've still got to try and find a different bank because my bank is not around here and I'm a high school graduate so I'm thinking about college but at the same time I don't want to go to college.... I've got to try and figure out where I'm going to work and getting my driver's license and how I'm going to support myself. I need help.... I've been feeling so overwhelmed, helpless, useless and depressed lately...