he's ignoring me... great😓😓EDIT

Me and my partner don't do anything for valentines day. I'm okay with that, in fact it was my idea because personally I think valentines day is very commercial and we get each other gifts and let each other know we love them all the time anyways.... But when I haven't seen him in 2 weeks I'd actually like it if he didn't ignore messages I've sent him because he's playing snooker with his pal.... It takes 2 mins to send a message saying he's busy and if he can go on snapchat he can definitely take two minutes to reply to a text... Here I am in bed unable to do anything due to a bad allergic reaction to anaesthetic yesterday and he can't even message to ask how I am?? Annoys me so much. Just makes me feel like shit!!! EDIT!! EDIT!! EDIT!! I honestly can't believe all of you are telling me to leave him... This is the FIRST time he's annoyed me the entire time we've been together (2 years) I just needed a rant... Not for people to tell me to leave my partner...AND YES I WAS JUST RANTING!! I DIDN'T POST FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME THERE'S NO POINT IN POSTING IF I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE'S ADVICE....