After my third child I made the decision of having a tubal ligation done because my then partner and...

Veronica
After my third child I made the decision of having a tubal ligation done because my then partner and I didn’t have a great relationship. 3 yrs after separating from him I met the ONE. We spoke about children so we researched and I got a tubal reversal done 2 years ago and I had to under go another surgery in October 2017. We started trying as per doctor orders and month after month my monthly visit came full of frustration and disappointment but yet my husband always said it will happen it’s just taking its time. Well hasn’t seen my monthly visit since January 2018 my doctor told me to wait a month until I tested but I was so anxious today Valentine’s Day I tested and a big BFP showed up my husband doesn’t know yet he should be getting home soon. After taking a home pregnancy test and went to a planned parenthood place to make sure thank you Glow application you have helped me keep track of everything