Hubby brag here!

De

I was going to make hubby lobster for Valentines, never made it before but I’ve never messed up a recipe. But the tricky part is, we get home the same time and I can’t leave work early. So there I am contemplating all day how I’m gonna get him to lag so I can get home and get dinner started, put on something cute and sexy coz it’s valentines and I’m ovulating, he says he’s skipping the gym.... so he texts me when I’m off work saying to just come home and we will make dinner. Well duh, that was the plan!

I get home to see he’s made dinner, not only the lobster but chicken for me since I don’t eat fish. And he baked me a gluten-free cake, since I have an intolerance to gluten. He bought a nice wine I love as well. He took a half day at work and bought me new sunglasses since mine recently broke and a new game for our collection. And I had hoped to be pregnant for now and since we share a bank account I didn’t want to do anything big, so all I got him was a coffee mug with a talking dinosaur in it! How lucky am I!!! He got the good lovin, feelin the new moon 🌚 already !!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!