Baby’s father/boyfriend or new man

So my boyfriend of 3 years (we have a 2 year old and 4 month old) he has always since I have been with him wanted to go out and party. I am constantly begging him to stay home and help me with the kids. Our youngest still has colic, I am a stay at home mom, he works 5-6 day weeks and we just moved in with his dad due to him inviting someone over who turned their back and decided to threaten to shoot up our house with our children In it. When he goes out and I flip out on him he kicks me and the kids out. He doesn’t help me with the kids, and every time he kicks me out I find him texting girls in his phone. I’m clearly unhappy . He kicked me out about 2 weeks ago & as always I went back after 2 nights away. We never talked about the situation and now he has not been as bad, hasn’t went out & we have only argued once bc he said something rude to me and I said “idk who you can talk to like that but it isntme” and he said “all of my bitches”. I’ve realized how unhappy I am, I’m tired asking for attention and help with our children.

A man that I met online (Instagram) has been constantly asking for my attention. This is what made me realize I don’t need to beg for attention. He wants me to break up with my child’s father and go visit him once I do. He knows my situation & he knows I’m unhappy.

Any advice on what I should do?

I’m scared to leave him bc I would love my children to have their parents together but I feel like we are both unhappy but on the other hand I’m scared to go visit the new guy and it not work out