NEED HELP ASAP

So I have terrible acne, on my chest, back, on my forehead and when I’m on my period all over my cheeks, some would say it’s not that bad but I’m an extremely confident person but it really shakes it knowing how I look and I hate it. I can’t wear certain clothes without all of it on my chest showing though.

I’m illergic to benzoyl peroxide so I can’t use benzac or anything like that. Because I have such sensitive skin I tried doing at home remidies (lemon juice, bi carb, toothpaste, scrubs ect) but when they stopped working Mum suggested a special diet. No wheat. No dairy. No sugar. Lots of water and antioxidants. So for a while it worked perfectly and I completely cleared up

Then I went camping and it’s impossible to do stuff like hat all the time while camping so I stopped for the 2 weeks and I thought it be fine but it all came back and now I can’t get rid of it I started the diet again (which was about 3-4 weeks ago) and it just keeps getting worse

I really need help it’s sucks so so much being the only one in my group of close to 20 people with the worst acne

Any help at all would be 110% appreciated