My hair groth tips! Pictures included. 😇

🌹K.

So before i start, i just want yall to know that ive always struggled with growing my hair out. Ive always had short hair because it would get so damaged that id have to cut it off. Back in September 2016 i got a bob and a undercut and has been growing it out ever since....since i had no luck in September 2017 my hair looked like-

It was gross, dry and very short. Well to short for my liking. I was tired of not being able to do anything to it because of the length. So i started looking up ways to grow my hair out. Keep in mind i dye my hair maybe once every 2 months because i like a change every now and then. I barely put heat on it, if i do its once or twice a month. Other then that, i let my hair do its own thing or its up in a high pony tail. Heres the products i use-

From left to right:moisturizing treatment, $8 at Sally's. Hempz detangler (it was given as a gift so not sure on price or where i can get it). V05 shampoo, $1 at the dollar store (their conditioner sucks so dont worry about getting it). Whole blends shampoo and conditioner, $4 a bottle you can buy it at any drug store. Wide toothed comb, $3 you can buy anywhere honestly. The steps-

First i wash my hair. Every other day or every 2 days. Maybe 3. Just depends on what im doing or how i feel. I used to wash my hair everyday because im a clean person. But i heard washing it everyday was bad. I stopped and i seen a big difference! I decide on what shampoo i use based on the day. So dont use both in the same day.

Once a week i put this treatment in after i shampoo my hair. Make sure its a day your not doing anything just because it can make your hair super greasy. Leave it in for 5 mins and then rinse. It also smells really good!

Every day i wash my hair i brush my hair in the shower. Sometimes after my shower. Use a wide toothed comb because regular brushes are bad for your hair!

Last but not least, i spray my hair with this detangler! Doesnt smell the best but it works wonders. Heres my hair in December 2017.

And here it is now!

I hope this helps for someone whos looking for hair growth! All this stuff is affordable as well. 😇😇😇 Goodluck!