Waiting on having kids, what do you think?

There's a lot of reasons why I'm choosing to wait to become a mom.

One of the biggest reasons is because I want my kids to have a dad... obviously they'll have a biological dad but I want him to be in their lives.

Even if we end up splitting up, i want the dad to be in the picture just as much as I am. I don't care if i end up fucking hating him, I want my kids to know their father.

Desperately. Idk about you, but my dad is a despicable, pathetic piece of dead beat shit. (Yep I'm salty about that and i have every right to be) the only time he talks to me is when he's begging for money or when he called me to sign off all the child support he never paid. (Lol nope) he should be in prison for attempted murder on my mom.

I have been with my so for 3 years and I just want to wait.. god until like almost a decade of being with him before I make babies with him. he doesn't want kids right now so that's fine to him. He wants to wait until he's super financially stable to start a family.

Idk if waiting longer will make a difference? Idk if it will or if it even makes sense.

I also want to be married, I might sound stuck up as hell to some of you who aren't married and I don't mean this in a bad way but I want to say I'm having a baby with my husband, not my boyfriend. I want him to commit to me in every possible way before we both commit to bringing another person into the picture. Having a child with a guy that backs out of the picture and doesn't take care of his kids is my worst nightmare.

I'm 22 by the way. What do you think?