Prayers answered

My husband and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary this summer. I’ve always wanted to be a mom but was willing to wait til my husband was ready to start a family. In the end of October we were sitting down at dinner and he prayed for our future family and I was just thinking he was praying for further on in the future. After he finished praying I looked up at him and he said, “what do you think about getting off your birth control?” I think my heart dropped a little bit from the shock and excitement. I keep asking him if he was sure and he was like you know I wouldn’t be saying this if I wasn’t! So that night I got off birth control and we went to work. After two negative tests and lots of prayers. I bought some some fertility tea and started drinking as directed in January and I just took a test this morning and completely balled my eyes out😍 my husband is out of town for three months due to work but I’m going to drive out today and surprise him with the best surprise in the world!! So so blessed💛

Since he was out of town for Valentines we didn’t really get to celebrate so I’m surprising him with this today❤️❤️