story time

So me and my husband were both working for vday so we decided to wait until we were off to celebrate which was yesterday when I get to his house I see this sweet sweet present

now I see it says flowers on it but I ain't no fool he done got me before with that and I've vowed to not fall for it again. So I'm opening it and

This is the first thing j see followed by

This cute little bear and these beautiful flowers in the flowers was a card that said I love you chunky monkey I can't wait to start our family and be like jack and rebecca. He's just standing behind me down on one knee while I'm reading this and he says" Shhh and listen since the first moment i laid eyes on you 9 years ago i knew i wanted to be with you forever i knew that through everything thick and thin that i would love you and no matter how old, how many deployments we go through, how big you get you we are a team and we are one. You make me a happier man and you make me feel like i wish i had met you sooner would u like to have a big ceremony next year? so at this point I'm like😭😭😭

this is so fuckin sweet so I feel bad because his gift won't be here until Monday.

So moral of the story get you a husband like mine 😂😂😊😊. Baby Watson

coming October 2018 even though my pregnancy tests look like this

and my blood test is below 25 my doctor says that it's normal for around 4 weeks