Best sex

Joanna

So last night me and my boyfriend were watching the office and he started to, ya know, get things rolling. I was down but like the office was playing so every time we would stop kissing I would look over at the TV. My boyfriend started getting upset Bc he wanted me and I was being stubborn so, holy shit he started choking me and telling me if I start something I gotta finish it and I would start kissing him again and then look over at the TV and he would grab me again. Omfg it was turning me the fuck on. Well then he told me to take my pants off and I just laid there on the bed. This man. He grabbed everything by the neck with one hand picked me up with the other hand and threw me on the bed so he was on top. He ripped my shorts off, slowly took my panties off which were dripping wet my god. He looked at me like I was a fucking snack and slid his fingers in my pussy and started playing with it. Omg he knows what the hell he is doing Bc I came like 3 times in 2 min. Then he just leaves me there at the end of the bed. I think oh he’s done I can watch the office now so I reposition where I was at the beginning of all this and start watching tv again. Well he was not done Bc like a min later he is on top of me and kissing me again so if course I kiss him back. He started kissing down my body and starts eating me out and oh my lord. I came 3-4 more times and I look over at the tv after between orgasm 4 and 5 to see what is happening and he stops and just looks at me. I said oh shit. He gets up, takes his pants off, grabs a condom (Bc safety) and crawls on top of me and before I can say anything, slides his dick in without warning. He then grabs my neck and fucks me so good.