Prayers please!

Lauren

I feel so terrible. I feel guilty and like a crappy mom. My husband and I prayed for 2.5 years to get pregnant. We did fertility treatments and they failed. We finally had a beautiful baby boy this January...but having a newborn is REALLY HARD. I knew it wouldn’t be easy-I’m not totally naive. But it feels like every single thing has been a struggle since bringing our baby boy home. I just feel like I’m not doing a good job...when he fusses I don’t know what’s wrong and I feel like as his mom, I should know what to do to make him feel better but I can’t. I can’t make him stop crying. And I feel guilty for that and bc I fought so hard to have a baby and be a mom and now I feel like I’m not enjoying it when I should be! I’m unbelievably thankful for my baby boy and I love him more than life itself but I feel like a failure. I should be so thankful I’m enjoying every minute of his existence and shouldn’t be letting things get to me but that’s not the case. I get frustrated so easily sometimes-i know it’s mostly due to lack of sleep but I hate myself for getting so mad when he fusses bc I know he can’t help it. I just feel so guilty please pray for me!