Endometriosis and pregnant

Angie

I’ve had endometriosis since the age of 11. I’m now 19 and was told I’d probably never have a child or even become pregnant. Was on birth control since the age of 13 to 19. I removed my nexplanon in November. I lost hope on trying to conceive and on Valentine’s Day i went into ER with some cramps and thought maybe it was my endo . But it was worse to where I had tears rolling down my face and couldn’t breathe , 2 hours later they come back to tell me my Urine test came back positive. “You’re pregnant “ . Husband nearly passed out . A week before I had tested had negatives but hours later they’d turn faint and I believed it was evaps so I didn’t put too much mind to it . But I had severe nausea and was tired all the time with dizziness but didn’t want to get my hopes up. Urine test was at 60 ml went to do blood work yesterday and it went up to 228ml. So far everything is good . Waiting for my ultrasound and praying everything goes well along my pregnancy. I’ll be 5 weeks tomorrow and i couldn’t be more blessed . Here’s some photos of my first pregnancy test . Took 2 months to conceive. Never lose hope or believe what doctors say! God works in mysterious ways ❤️