Is it me?

My parents split when I was 3 and are still constantly bickering about each other, talking about one another and venting to me like I’m their personal therapist. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it.

My dad is in a ‘happy’ relationship with a woman, and she has a daughter, I know they both hate me though... her daughter has blamed me on many accounts for the most fucked up reasons and her mom always seems to take her side even though she knows the truth.

My mom is single, not in a good place right now, even though I’m pretty sure she’s never been in the ‘right place’. She just recently got out of her Compassion House for her breast cancer, and she’s been drinking, a lot, lately. She’s starting to scare me... she’s been drinking literally everyday for the past 3 months or so and she even sometimes starts drinking as early as 10 in the morning. I’ve also know she’s been smoking, cigarettes and weed... she does it in the basement, how do I know? All the vents in our house come from the basement, meaning whenever the heating/ac comes on I can smell the smoke. Sometimes she gets so shitfaced i have to lock my door, put earphones in and cover my head with a pillow just to drown out her drunken slurs/yells from downstairs. She’s an angry drunk... I don’t know what to do, I’m only 13... I do have an older sister (16) but she just tells me she’s just stressing about things. I would go to my dads but I hate it there because of his girlfriend and daughter, it’s just so stressful being there, but I’m terrified because my sister will be moving out next year and I don’t think I will be able to survive me mom...