1 Year old just won't sleep.

Kelsey • Love my kids more than anything ♡♡♡

my hell. the last time my daughter was on a decent sleep schedule was probably around 6 months ago. ever since then we just can't get her to go to sleep. I seriously don't know what to do anymore. she's now 1 years old. she screams whenever we lay her down for a nap or for bedtime. she wakes up at like 1030 or 11 then I give her a nap at 1 then she sleeps for 1-2 hours then I try to lay her down again at 3 or 4 but she refuses. she just screams. then we get her ready for bed at 630 then she goes to sleep at 7 then wakes up at 9 and is seriously up till 2 in the morning. it's like she takes her second nap or her big nap at 7 pm at night. I don't know what to do anymore. we've tried pushing her bedtime earlier and later with no luck. tonight she seriously cried hard for 45 minutes straight. she stopped but she's still awake. she's got a clean diaper, clean dry clothes, Tylenol for any teething and a sippy cup of milk. someone please give me hope that they went through this and the kid grew out of it!!! I work nights, watch my daughter during the day and go to school all while being 12 weeks pregnant with baby #2. I seriously wish my daughter would just cut me some slack!!