Need some advice

Hey ladies. I'm looking for some advice on weather or not I should try and work things out with my s/o or not. It may be long and a bit jumbled because I've never said or typed this out loud. It's a constant thought in my head and it's driving me crazy, and I can't talk to my friends or family about it.

So I have been with my s/o going on 3 years now. We have a 9 month old son and I'm currently 5 months pregnant with our daughter. Everything was great with us up until i was 3 months pregnant with my son. I found out he cheated on me with one of my good friends and I was absolutely heartbroken, but I was still so in love with him and wanted our family to work, so I forgave him. It took a long time for me to be able to trust him again, but eventually I did. Fast forward to a couple of months ago, I went on his phone and there were messages from the girl ( my ex friend) that he cheated on me with when I was pregnant with my son. They were planning to meet up and have sex. I kept quiet and didn't say anything, because I wanted to gather more evidence. 2 days later I look at his phone again and there are messages from a different girl, planning to meet up and have sex. I packed all of his shit and told him to leave, he cried and pleaded and promised that he would change, but I was just to hurt. Afew days after kicking him out, I find out I'm pregnant again. So stupid me takes him back. 2 weeks after taking him back I find messages AGAIN to another girl. I knew I should of left him right then and there, but I didn't. Every time I am about to leave, he sweet talks me and makes all of these promises and even though I know in the back of my mind that it's bullshit, I want to believe it so badly, because I just want our family to work. I am 5 months pregnant, it has been about 2 months since I found those messages. I am having a very hard time getting over this and the trust is completely gone and I'm really not sure how I'll ever be able to trust him again. I sill have love for him but all we do is fight now, because I'm always bringing up the past (which I know is wrong since I decided to stay). Basically, my question is, if it were you in this situation, what would you do? Should I try and make it work for my kids sake, or should I end things? I really don't know what the right thing to do is.