32 year age gap

I’m 18 about to be 19. I was in a terrible relationship from 15 to 17, he was 3 years older than me. The first couple months were great! I was never happier and than he chocked me on my birthday for going out with my friends to McDonald’s. I stayed and it got worse. Bruises all over my body, losing all my friends, hospital visits, 4 stitches. I finally had enough after two years, I moved houses and re enrolled in high school and got a job. Now I’m with a amazing guy. He’s the sweetest person I have ever meant. He treats me with respect and kindness. He never talks down on me. He’s 32 years older than me. (50) He doesn’t look it either. He’s very attractive! Past relationship I was always talked down on and treated like a child even though he was only 3 years older. We’ve been together almost a year and I have never felt unhappy or unsafe. I truly love this man ❤️ age doesn’t matter if you are treated right ❤️

*I did not ask for your opinions. I know how I feel mentally and physically. I have moved on from my past, it doesn’t effect me or my future and how I act. I am with this guy because he is sweet and caring not because I have daddy issues. Who said I was going to marry him or have kids with him? We can break up tomorrow, or anything can happen. I’m with him because I am happy with right now.