Male best friend 🤷🏼‍♀️

Would you drop your male best friend or would you just address it and set him straight in this situation 🤔

I’m married. I met one of his friends and fell in friendship love with him. He’s a really great guy. He’s married as well. I’m 22 and he’s 35. He’s into older women, his wife is 45 so when he got flirty with me I was shocked 😧. We talk all the time and my husband knows we talk and he doesn’t care at all because it’s just friendship talk. Last week we was talking and he got super flirty with me and I told him I needed to go to bed. The next 3 days when we talked he got flirty again. I haven’t talked to him until tonight when we went and hung out with him with my husband and another friend. He was totally normal tonight. He’s a friendly guy and I guess some times he can be flirty but not in a way where it’s weird. But these nights.. it was weird flirting. Tonight I was very stand-off with him because he knows better than to talk to me like that.. he’s married ! I AM MARRIED! To one of his friends! When he tried to give me hugs (like usual) I would pull away from him and really just gave him a cold shoulder. Idk what to do. I think he got the picture after tonight but should I drop him? I don’t want to because I really value our friendship but I’m not sure. I also have told my husband and he said “that’s weird” but he really didn’t have much interest and care.. it’s like my husband is just assuming he didn’t mean it how I’m taking it and was just being his flirty friendly self. But there’s no way to take how he talked to me any differently. Trust me. This is just not like him at all. Maybe he’s having wife issues? I don’t know. Should I just take a break from him? Hmm.

Only been friends for 5 minutes? Lol no. We’ve been very close friends for 5 YEARS.