Anatomy scan

💜👣

So today at exactly 19 weeks we had our anatomy scan. I was so excited I was up all night bouncing around couldnt wait to see my wiggler and get to know the gender as well as see baby's heartbeat and make sure things are all good. So I go in at 2 and the first thing they see is baby is face down hand on the face legs crossed like "fuck you I dont want to talk to you people today come back later"... 😭😭😭😭 Then the US tech scans and does the spine ect and all she can and tells me to roll left roll right and then back on my back... Ok I do it and baby flips ocer and is like "fine fine just stop moving mom geesh I cant sleep or ignore you like this"... At this point totally feel like maybe baby wants to flip me off she is yawning/drinking(probably screaming if she could) and kicking her little legs all fussy baby fit like. The tech at that point freeze frames and says "she" is quiet the mover. Lol. Long story short amid my little princess throwing her tantrum the tech noticed she uncrossed her legs and BAM. It's a girl! I am so happy and excited. My dad and her daddy are thrilled. Shw is my dad's first biological granddaughter. His response to the anouncement warmed my heart "I cant wait to teach her fishing she can use your old fishing pole" aww so happy. 😍😍😍😍 Now we just got to pick the absolute perfect name.