He just doesn’t understand

My boyfriend and I had our daughter two weeks ago and I’ve been the main parent especially at night because he works overnights to be with us during the day. It’s now getting to be a little overwhelming because her sleep patterns have been changing. She’ll have a good night and wake every two hours or she’ll have a terrible night like tonight where she’ll won’t sleep but on my chest. My mom offers to help at night with her but she works full time and I refuse to have her tired and stressed out over all this. His solution is to change his schedule to the day shift to be with us at night but that won’t make a difference either because when she’s up fussing and hungry he doesn’t hear her, I do. I just want him to understand that instead of trying to give me solutions on what he thinks I should do, I want him to really take a look at what I’m going through emotionally, physically and mentally. Being a FTM isn’t easy. Being a mom period isn’t easy at all. Sometimes I just wish they took the time to really put themselves in our shoes for a day and realize what we go through on a daily basis.