UPDATED: Having my HcG test results today...

Sarah

so I have to get my hcg checked. I'm so scared to have another miscarriage. so while I'm waiting for the results (can't eat I'm so scared), I took two urine tests.

I'm 5 weeks and I've never had such strong tests before (last time I had a blighted ovum...)

I'm so worried the tests are inverted (like they put the test strip upside down) because the test line is so much darker than the control.

😩 I'm just telling myself they're going to give me bad news so I don't get my hopes up.

I haven't had much for sypmtoms for the past two days except being exhausted still. my boobs aren't sore for two days 😳 I know I'm being ridiculous, but in expecting the worst.

(second morning urine used, not fmu)

this is supposed to be my rainbow baby...I want them in my life so bad 😭😭

the top test I took after the bottom one by maybe 10 mins

**************UPDATE*****************

A call from the doctor's office revealed to me that on Thursday my hCg was 1035 (approx.) and this morning, my hCg was reading 7000 (it was over 7000 but I was so over the moon happy when she said it was excellent, I couldn't hear anything outside that haha)

this is the first step in the right direction, but yeah, we are absolutely thrilled.. we've been on red alert because of our last pregnancy ending in miscarriage.

so happy..❤