Going crazy, need to vent!

Jolisa

*Just a warning it's long so thanks for reading if you do!!*So I just need to vent about what's been going on with me! My boyfriend and I are not actively ttc but don't use birth control. He travels for work alot so when we do have sex he pulls out 90% of the time and other times we are in the heat of the moment and he doesn't. We would be okay with a pregnancy if it happens. Anyway around and on New year's we had sex about 3 times and he didn't pull out. A week and a half later I was very nausea and had a rapid heartbeat for several days. (same early symptoms I had with my son) So I waited two weeks and took a few tests all bfn. Then a few days before my period was due I had a very light period only 3 days,more than spotting but still lighter than usual. So I just assumed I wasn't pregnant. But then I got more symptoms. Very sore full breats, bad fatigue, more nausea and bad bloating. So I took a few more tests still all bfn!! So I'm pretty frustrated already. Fast forward to now my boyfriend has only not pulled out once since then which was last Friday the 16th the day before my period was supposed to start. now I am 5 days late for February's period! And af is usually pretty regular. I swear my stomach is more round and sticking out a bit more and my boobs seem bigger. So I took another test this morning a still bfn! If I was pregnant from before I would be 8 weeks! I hear some women never get a bfp on a urine test but it's rare. if I don't get my period this month I'll probably get a blood test but the waiting is crazy.I try to push it out of my mind but it's hard! Any one heard of something like this or experienced it?!? or am I crazy ? Thanks in advance for the response!