Sexually Frustrated

It’s been a long time since my husband and I have done anything sexually.... We don’t even make out or get physical with each other. I’ve expressed frustration with this often and he keeps telling me to be aggressive and take the initiative. However, when I do he always shoots me down. We are lying in bed as we speak. He started to play with my breasts for about ten minutes and I was like “about damn time” and I got excited. All of a sudden he stops and rolls over. So I roll over and start to rub his dick and he got hard real quick and after he gets hard he rolls over on his stomach so I can’t touch him anymore. Shot down yet again. If I address it in the morning he’s going to say he was sleeping. Do you honestly think he’s sleeping or just doesn’t want to have sex with me? It crushes me each and every time. I try to initiate and rub on him when he’s awake and I mean I just go up to him and start rubbing his dick.... he literally does nothing. Please help me!!!! I don’t know what else to do.