Does anyone else get scared about the idea of being with their partner forever?

Okay yes, I love my boyfriend very much but I wonder if anybody else gets scared about being with their boyfriend/girlfriend forever. I know I'm more of the worrier in the relationship and he was saying today how different we are and I began asking him if this it what he wants and he told me that I don't have to worry so much, that we are gonna be okay (like our relationship) unless one of us does something big that upsets the other in a significant way where we have to cut it off.

I'm just curious if anybody else feels the way I do at times, I feel like it might be feeling some fomo, maybe because this is my first serious relationship (nine months) and although I dream of him being the one I also worry he'll be the only guy I ever really get to date and that I end up settling? I know our relationship is young, I remind myself that people break up after two or three or five years all the time but also looking at all these relationships and love stories on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>, some of you get married to the first guy you ever see and I'm just see all of a sudden five years down the road we're married and having children and this is the end of my love story

I found this interesting article based on the likelihood of couples breaking up by how long they've been together and it intrigued me: