Dr isn't measuring my baby...?

Missy

I'm just wondering if anyone else finds this normal or abnormal (in case it matters, I am asking this question from Ontario, Canada) but my obgyn hasn't been measuring my baby. I am 33 weeks pregnant tomorrow and my dr did a mini ultrasound at 28 weeks and said baby was in breech position but we had plenty of time for that to change naturally and said baby was approximately 1 week bigger than what I was at (29 weeks instead of 28) but also expressed that that wasn't a big deal. I have had 2 appointments since (30 weeks and tonight) and all he has done is check my weight, check my blood pressure and checks my urine for protein and then asks me a few questions (whether I have bleeding, headaches, whether I feel baby moving, etc) and then explains what is coming up in future (such as next appointment at 35 weeks and 5 days I have a GBS test which he explained what happens). He doesn't do any mini ultrasounds nor does he measure externally my baby's size. Is this a normal appointment to anybody else? I trust he knows what he is doing, and he hasn't said anything about my weight gain being too much or anything regarding things to be concerned about other than him wanting me checking my blood pressure over the possibility of preeclampsia ...