Could I be pregnant?

I got my period on 1/18, lasted around 4 days. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on 1/25 & 1/28 then on 2/10 when I went to the bathroom there was brown discharge that led into some very light spotting that lasted roughly 3-5 days. I wore a different panty liner everyday and never filled it up. I wasn’t due for my period until 2/18. I had no cramps or anything of the sort that would be any of my normal period signs. I did however have slightly tender boobs. Now at 2/21, I’ve had cold like symptoms, backache, heartburn, bigger appetite, and my teeth have gotten very sensitive to cold things. I’ve also noticed I’ll get little twinge feelings in my lower stomach almost in my vagina & it feels like a pulling sensation. I’ve not tested yet because I’ve been putting it off and putting it off until a couple of days ago a friend (who sees me everyday almost) said “are you pregnant?” Then states “you just look different, like maybe you’ve gained weight in your face or your eyes are darker.”

Should I test?

Could I be pregnant?